Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
· Information that you provide via our website.
· Information that you provide if you contact us through our 'Contact Me' form.
· Information that you provide when completing surveys that we use for research purposes.
· Details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
· When you report a problem with our website.
· When you book one of our sessions though the website or apps.
Use of personal information
We may process personal information about you for the purposes of:
· Providing you with our services.
· Dealing with your booking, enquiries, complaints about our service, or other requests.
· Administering your booking and other services.
· Tailoring our services to your requirements and preferences.
· Conducting internal operations and analysis, including systems testing and statistical research.
· Restructuring our business operations, eg we may need to transfer your information as a result of a sale or acquisition.
· Complying with laws, orders or regulations.
We may contact you by e-mail, text or telephone for these purposes. Telephone calls may be recorded for training, monitoring and/or quality control.
Information that you enter into our booking forms
Information that you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored by us so that we may contact you in relation to your booking/enquiry/attempted transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to you, or to call you to respond to the enquiry, or for the purposes outlined above, or to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may contact your GP with your consent if it is in your interest for your health.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties without your prior consent. We may disclose your personal information to: successors in title to our business; to suppliers and external agencies we engage to process information on our behalf; to third parties (including, but not limited to brokers, managers, other professional advisors); and where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority.
Apart from where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority, we will only disclose your personal information to our selected business partners and service providers:
· for the purpose of administrating your requests and any booking.
· for providing other services which you have requested.
· to communicate an offer of other goods and services, with your prior consent.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access or processing.
Access to information
You have a right to access and correct personal information that we hold about you or to obtain a copy of it. We will make every endeavour to ensure your personal information is accurate and up to date therefore we ask that if there are changes to your information you should notify us directly. Any access request may be subject to a fee (not to exceed £10) towards our costs in providing you with details of the information that we hold about you.
We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. To obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, please email us at Pilates@oceanjayde.co.uk
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please contact us at Pilates@oceanjayde.co.uk